Dreamer - Poesia Lady Hannah





Dreamer

Daydream into myself,
I see my Future where i wanna stay,
in world of fantasy 
I Go...

Divagation in a series of 
Pleasant, thoughts,
That distract one's attention
fron the present,
in world of fantasy
I Go...

Dreaminess in a feeling of
refreshing, tranquilized and 
Absence of tension,
in world of fantasy
I Go...

Visionary of the easiness,
Relaxation, salavation of 
my soul, body and mind,
in a world of fantasy
I Go...

Dreamer, I am running, skiping
of reality, hidding myself of cruel world,
I am in my Wish place,
Back to reality
Me never Go!


"To be a Dreamer of one journey into ours mind and see a fantastic, beautiful and peacefull world and  tô work ours mind for  all those things become true and prove How much Power se have inside of ourselves."

Lady Hannah






 
 
 

Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Análise de Alma Solitária - Cruz e Sousa

Pitty - Na sua Estante

Send me an Angel -Scorpions - Análise e tradução da Canção