Midnight's Moon




Midnight's moon


Moon, talk to me?
'cause anyone here!
For me only loneless,
Regreet...

Moon, talk to me?
'cause brooken dreams!
For me only sadness,
Well of endless...

Moon, talk to me?
'cause fear of myself!
I need help...
For me only disappointment,
'cause is being difficult,
I beg one cure,
Realieve...

Midnight's hour comes,
complete moon happen in the sky...
I listen the Voice:
"Dont worry,
You Will become  free and WIN!


"A lots people has in Moon the most friend, stay looking for hwr in night where the loniless is the only companion. The Moon ia mistic that gives us happiness, good energies, her brightness gives light in the darkness, gives confort in one dark n Sad day night "....


Lady Hannah


Comentários

Postagens mais visitadas deste blog

Análise de Alma Solitária - Cruz e Sousa

Pitty - Na sua Estante

Send me an Angel -Scorpions - Análise e tradução da Canção